The Sacrament of Penance (Confession) is available daily at the following hours, or upon request:
- Sunday: 9:45 – 10:45 am, 8:00 – 8:45 pm
- Monday – Thursday: 4:30 – 5:00 pm, 8:00 – 8:45 pm
- Friday: 4:30 – 5:00 pm
- Saturday – 3:00 – 3:45 pm
Please note that Masses may be re-scheduled according to Church or civil holy-days or holidays. Any changes to the regular Mass schedule will be posted on the news page and in the weekly bulletin at least the week before.
- Sunday – 4:00 pm, 5:15 pm (Sat. vigil); 9:00 am, 11:00 am; 4:00 pm, 9:00 pm
- Monday through Thursday – 7:30 am; 5:15 pm, 9:00 pm*
- Friday – 7:30 am; 5:15 pm
- Saturday – 10:00 am
* 9:00 pm Mass, Monday through Thursday, is not offered during the summer semester break, 5/9/13 to 8/22/13
- Sunday – 6:00 pm (Sat. vigil); 6:30 am, 8:00 am, 10:00 am, 12:00 noon, 6:00 pm
- Monday through Saturday – 6:45 am, 8:15 am, 12:05 pm
Holyday Mass Schedule
In addition to Sundays of the year, the Church considers certain solemn feasts of such importance that she expects and requires the devout attendance of all her members. In the United States there are six such feasts which are celebrated most years on a weekday, and so require a special schedule. The feasts are as follows:
- December 8th – Immaculate Conception
- December 25th – Christmas
- January 1st – Mary, Mother of God
- 6th Thursday after Easter Sunday – Ascension
- August 15th – Assumption
- November 1st – All Saints
At the Oratory Chapel
- Please check our news and announcements page for particular days.
- The holyday schedule ordinarily follows the Sunday Mass schedule. However, please check our news and announcements page for updates.